In order to access and use the Site and Services, you must agree to our Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) published on the Site. Persons and organizations with permission to use the Service are considered Members (“Registered Users”).
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Choice, Opting-In and Opting-Out Regarding Optional Communications and Optional Disclosure
Because we respect your privacy, we may from time to time provide certain opportunities for you to indicate your preferences regarding how we use and/or disclose information collected about you from the Site and the Service. If you are a Member (“Registered User“), by indicating your preferences in the online profile your create, which includes your registration information and other information voluntarily provided by you (your “Profile”), you will be able to inform us whether you wish to receive certain Optional Communications from us, as well as your preferences regarding Optional Disclosures.
We do not maintain responsibility for the manner in which third parties use or further disclose Personal Information collected from you through the Site or Services, after we have disclosed that information to those third parties. However, we do require our third-party service providers to promise not to use such information except as necessary to provide the relevant services to us. If you do not want Company to use or disclose Personal Information collected about you in the manners identified in this policy as Necessary Communications and/or Necessary Disclosures, you may not use the Site or any Service. If you are merely a visitor to the Site but are not registered as a Member of our service, please note that Company does not collect any Personal Information unless you voluntarily provide the same, so you do not need to opt-out regarding any such communications or disclosures.
The Site contains links to other Websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every Website they visit. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by us through the Site.
Access to Personal Information Collected From You
Members may access their Registration Profiles at any time to update Personal Information contained within that Profile. Subsequent uses or disclosures of information by us will reflect those changes. Certain information is necessary in order for Company to provide the Service; therefore, if you delete such necessary information you will not be able to use the Service.
The Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration of Personal Information in Company’s possession and control. Some information, such as the passwords of Members, are also stored in an encrypted form within our own databases.
Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide security for information in our possession and control, no security system can prevent against all potential security breaches, and we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of Personal Information or Non-Personal Data arising in connection with the theft thereof. Likewise, Members are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of passwords to any Services, and we bear no liability for access to, or use or disclosure of, Personal Information, if such access, use or disclosure arises in connection with the theft or disclosure (whether intentional or negligent) of a password.
If you have any questions about our security measures, you can contact us.
Changes to this Policy